« Return to Blog
Best Call Recording Apps for Android Smartphones
Estimated reading time: 1 minute, 31 seconds
Here are some of best known call recording apps without being nonsense and wasting your time. I've listed them based on their outstanding performance, quality and satisfaction of users.
Two reasons you need this app:
- You need a real business level call recorder, safe, clean, stable.
- You need high quality recordings.
- Record phone call.
- Record voice memo, meeting, lecture.
- Manage recordings - search, play back, view, delete, send, back up etc.
- Many options you can choose, powerful meanwhile simple and green.
Record any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored. Listen to the recording, add notes and share it. Integration with Google Drive™ and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
- Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
- Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
- Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
- Voice Recorder
- Lecture / Field Recorder
- Effects (monitor in earphones)
- Voice Changer (real-time Cosplay)
- Call Recorder (Samsung, Nexus - use Menu - Contact Us)
- Record with Power button (while screen locked!)
- Tested 100 hour continuous (2.4GB)
Free / Paid (free trial):
- NO ADS
- PAID features: MP3, Themes, Voice Changer, Call Recording (automatic outgoing)
- FREE: Call Recording (manual incoming/outgoing, automatic incoming), WAV/OGG, Lecture/Field Recorder and all other features are free!