« Return to Blog

How to Get International Payment within Some Hours in Pakistan's Bank

Author: Zeeshan Arshad     213     08/10/2016

Estimated reading time: 1 minute, 25 seconds

I had to find out a way to get payment from International clients in a safe way and fast because PayPal does not support Pakistan yet. So beyond Payoneer, Skrill, etc, there has to be a way for quick payment. After lots of research and test work, I decide to try out xoom. 

I told my client to use xoom.com payment service and I was paid within some hours in my bank account of Pakistan so this would be the best service for you.

Xoom.com - Easiest Way to Send Money

Xoom is the smarter way to send money, reload phones and pay bills around the world.

Instant Bank Deposit

Send instant deposits to Pakistani rupee accounts, 24/7/365. Banks include HBL, MCB Bank Limited, Bank Alfalah, United Bank Limited, and more.

Same Day Deposits

Send money to any National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) rupee account and it'll get there the same day (when sent by 4:30 p.m. PKT, Monday-Friday).

$4.99 or fee-free

When you pay with a bank account, the fee is only $4.99 to send up to $1,000. Transfers over $1,000 are fee-free!

On-the-go convenience

Xooms time-saving mobile app lets you send money with just a few taps, anytime, anywhere.

What Do You Need?

You only need to have a bank account

What Does Your Client Need?

Your Bank Information:

Your Bank Name, IBAN Number

Your Information:

First Name, Last Name, Address, Region, Province, Country, Email, Phone

How Much Time Will It Take?

As I stated before, it only took some hours for my payment to arrive in my bank account so I was amazed by performance.

If you enjoyed this solution, goodluck and tell others too.