Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 43 seconds
Problem: Zend Optimizer not Installed
Reason: It means that zend optimizer is not installed (perhaps, it is not enabled in your php.ini file)
1. open php.ini file
2. search for zend_optimizer.enable_loader
3. if it is blank then set its value to 1 (zend_optimizer.enable_loader = 1)
If above does not work or optimizer is not installed then see below:
1. download zend optimizer from www.zend.com
2. install it (you will need to provide path to the folder where php.ini is located as well as your web root folder)
3. open php.ini
4. search for keyword [Zend] with brackets
5. copy/paste following lines beneath installation path of "zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts"
zend_optimizer.enable_loader = 1
You can then check installation by running a php file with phpinfo(); and you should see this message if everything was done correctly.
« Return to Blog